The LEDs are the result of advances in technology, as these emitting diodes came in response to the demands of more efficient, ecological and cheap methods to illuminate, since, light bulbs are increasingly obsolete, consume more energy, produce more color and do not resist impacts, pressures, temperature changes, vibrations or hostile environments.
Thanks to the economics of this technology combined with other advantages, LEDs have been considered as extremely versatile, making them almost everywhere already, therefore, we can find them in high definition screens, in lamps, car headlights even in T-shirts or sneakers.
This technology has been considered as revolutionary in lighting as well as ideal because it has advantages that exceed incandescent bulbs.
- Safety and ecology: As they do not contain mercury or tungsten, they are safer because these substances are toxic and they do not pollute when they are disposed of and they allow the production of thousands of tons of CO2 to be avoided since they consume considerably less energy.
- Durability: These LED technology bulbs last many times longer than their cousins because with minimal maintenance they can last up to 100,000 hours.
- Goodbye heat: We all know that traditional bulbs produce, much heat, instead, LEDs do not generate heat since 80% or more of their energy consumed becomes light and not heat.
- Energy Efficiency: Having high technology that allows you to consume most of the energy in the form of light the spotlights consume a minimum part of electrical energy and provide the same lighting compared to incandescent bulbs.
- Resistance: Thanks to their nature, LEDs can work under extreme climatic conditions and higher humidity levels.
- On: Its modern technology allows an almost instantaneous ignition compared to fluorescent lamps for example.
- On and off frequent: This technology can be being turned off and on constantly, without damage.
- High-fidelity colors: LEDs allow you to reproduce colors with great fidelity thanks to their high color rendering indexes (IRC).
Now that you know the main advantages of using LEDs, why have not you changed your incandescent bulbs?